Rollback failure from win 10 technical preview

W

WPCentral Question

i have been trying to rollback from win 10 TP back to win 8.1 using windows phone recovery tool but its not working..:-( after downloading all the necessary files at time of installation it says operation failed m really dying to rollback to previous version as win 10 is lot more buggyit says something as "THOR2 has stopped working" while installing the downloaded package..help guys

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
i have been trying to rollback from win 10 TP back to win 8.1 using windows phone recovery tool but its not working..:-( after downloading all the necessary files at time of installation it says operation failed m really dying to rollback to previous version as win 10 is lot more buggyit says something as "THOR2 has stopped working" while installing the downloaded package..help guys

I thought you got answered...
Well, try using nokia software updater

andreilupen

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Download 'Windows Phone Image Designer' >open it - Start >choose 'Flash a Windows Phone image onto your phone' >next
Turn off phone > connect it to PC while pressing volume + key ( lightning bolt and gear should be on screen ) Now hit "Change" and select .ffu (is located in ProgramData/microsoft/packages/products/RM-... ) open.
>Flash.

Feel free to signup and register for more content .

Attachments

• Flash.JPG
    Flash.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 9

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky