Most of my problems come and go and are just a nuisance. For instance in Outlook I have problems just typing words (no it's not my keyboard) and in my Google search engine I have similar problems just trying to correct headings, it seems to have a mind of it's own from time to time. I also have trouble with downloads intermittently which I never had with Windows 7. I was wondering if there's a trouble shooter which tells me what I might have, or not have as the case may be, that will help things run a bit smoother.
    Can I also say that currently trying to download a Corel programme and have sought help from Microsoft. When they found out I was running Nortons they really came the heavy and suggested that I immediately delete it. Would anyone care to comment on that one?
    I'm a baby boomer, what can I say. I just want my computer to run smoothly and effectively without throwing up so many complications which I know nothing about a lot of the time.
    01-23-2016 03:34 AM
    Most of my problems come and go and are just a nuisance. For instance in Outlook I have problems just typing words (no it's not my keyboard) and in my Google search engine I have similar problems just trying to correct headings, it seems to have a mind of it's own from time to time. I also have trouble with downloads intermittently which I never had with Windows 7. I was wondering if there's a trouble shooter which tells me what I might have, or not have as the case may be, that will help things run a bit smoother.
    Can I also say that currently trying to download a Corel programme and have sought help from Microsoft. When they found out I was running Nortons they really came the heavy and suggested that I immediately delete it. Would anyone care to comment on that one?
    I'm a baby boomer, what can I say. I just want my computer to run smoothly and effectively without throwing up so many complications which I know nothing about a lot of the time.
    You might have a virus or spyware slowing down your machine or with Norton itself.
    01-23-2016 04:21 AM