I wondering if someone came across this problem. My Lumia 950 stopped synchronizing pictures to my OneDrive Folder. It looks like the last synchronized picture was on 12/23/15 and nothing was synchronized since then.
    Here is what I have done so far

-Checked setting in Photos>>Setting>> Manage OneDrive upload settings
    Camera backup content is enabled to my live account, include videos in ON as well. Upload on metered connections in OFF but I tried turning that ON temporarily to see if it helps.

- My pictures are stored to SD card so i tried changing that to storing them on the phone to see if that might be the problem. This did not help

-Did a complete phone reset without loading backup. Didn't help

-Checked my online Onedrive settings to see if i'm not blocking my device. I could not find anything that would indicate this.

-Checked my wifi settings to make sure my phone can connect to wifi and upload.

Any idea what to do next or how to fix it? I really miss this feature

OS build: 10.0.10586.29

Thank you
    01-25-2016 03:42 PM
    I'm in the exact same situation - except mine quit syncing on 01/05/16. Aggravating. If this doesn't get fixed soon I am going to install DropBox or BOX.net to sync the photos. (would prefer to NOT have to do that).
    01-25-2016 05:54 PM
    Possible credential mismatch issue with MS Store and your MSA login. Sign out, then in again into your MS account in these apps : OneDrive, Mail, Store, and Edge.

For Edge, try multiple websites such as live.com, office.com/myaccount, and outlook.com. Check your auto-upload settings again and reconfirm. Then try a few photos.

EDIT: If you're like me, who have a main MSA, and an alias, you'll have to sign into your main MSA for all MS apps and services. For example, I registered with MS using a Yahoo email. Then eventually created an alias using Outlook.com domain. But it gets messed up whenever I sign into anything MS on my phone. So now, I only sign in using my main MSA account, the one that ends in yahoo.com.
    01-25-2016 07:44 PM
    Same here. My father bought new 950 phone and not syncing to Onedrive. I will help him to start use Googledrive instead of onedrive. Very typical problem that syncing not work as good enought. I have been his personal helper on his Lumias and now this new phone. Looks nice phone, but still beta.
    03-01-2016 04:39 AM