Is there a cropping tool for mobile capable of angle cropping?

Mike Newport

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
I edit alot of photos and still I can't find a cropping tool that allows you to crop around the edges of a specific image within a picture? All of the crop apps and the photos cropper have alot of options but all of them are up and down left to right, I'm trying to crop an image within a photo at a / angle like this/////

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I edit alot of photos and still I can't find a cropping tool that allows you to crop around the edges of a specific image within a picture? All of the crop apps and the photos cropper have alot of options but all of them are up and down left to right, I'm trying to crop an image within a photo at a / angle like this/////

Maybe rotate and then crop?
Another idea would be to use paint apps like fantasia to brush/erase out the sections you don't want

I'm assuming this is for phone

Mike Newport

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Maybe rotate and then crop?
Another idea would be to use paint apps like fantasia to brush/erase out the sections you don't want

I'm assuming this is for phone

Thanks! Yes it is for my phone. My issue is I'm wanting to isolate an image within a set picture, the only issue is the image I wish to crop out of the whole picture if you will runs diagonal and the paint app is a great idea, I will try to match the paint with my new composed image thanks!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss