Do waitor a Windows Phone on Verizon?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I'm Perplexed! I really do enjoy Windows phones but how much longer do I wait? I'm on Verizon and would really like to stick with Windows Mobile. It is so simple to use! My 928 is on it's way out and would really like to stay with Windows Mobile. I've been seriously looking at Android phone but I'll bet when I switch, a new Windows Phone will show

SpinalRemains

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
Yes it's a tough call. I just went through the same thing with Sprint; also a CDMA provider.

I could not wait another generation for a good device to be offered. Sprint did offer the 635 about 6 months ago, but it was a downgrade to my 30 month old 8XT. I left for AT&T a month ago because I wanted the L950.

I am very satisfied with my decision. Having said that, you have to understand that it was the only choice for me. I have been with Windows since WinMo 5, and everything I do resides with their ecosystem. It's what I do without thinking. Perhaps the jump to a different OS would be easier for you.

GL to you in whatever you decide.

Last edited:

oviedofreak82

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
At the end of the day, you have to do what's best for you and your needs. Version and Microsoft are diametrically opposed to each other and Microsoft's soft approach to smartphones makes it tough to stay loyal. If Apple or Android suit your needs, do what's best for you. Wish you the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720