Latest Windows 10 build problem.

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
After shut down and turn back on i keep getting a Kernel Security Check error and shuts off but turning it on again after lets it start up as normal. But its every time you shut down... Its annoying. On top of that my Forsken World game was running fine but now the Arc launcher wont start with the latest build at all.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
After shut down and turn back on i keep getting a Kernel Security Check error and shuts off but turning it on again after lets it start up as normal. But its every time you shut down... Its annoying. On top of that my Forsken World game was running fine but now the Arc launcher wont start with the latest build at all.

:grincry: I'm going to have to get your thread moved, as you know it doesn't belong here lol.

Also which build number exactly?

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Try compatibility mode?

If anything this issue will most likely be fixed with a cumulative update or next build as it was working previously, right?

Tried that too, mustve something to do with the outdated digital signatures, got steam to download the game and it works.

Hopefully the next update will fix the kernel check error though

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Tried that too, mustve something to do with the outdated digital signatures, got steam to download the game and it works.

Well glad to hear it works again :).

Makes sense, Steam have become rather stringent given the latest fiasco.

It appears they now include o/s build and version numbers for the signatures, as when I went from build to build I had no issues playing games. Then again that was a long time ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs