Windows Calendar Phone and Surface No calendar entries after October this year, what do I do?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Windows Calendar Phone and Surface No calendar entries after October this year

I have a gmail calendar populated for at least two years in advance. However while this calender online shows this. My surface and phone only sync upto the end of September, and no matter what settings this does not change.

I have removed and re added and re synced the calendar with no success. I have then typed manually into a date in october, but when saved it shows nothing there. Help, driving myself mad.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Windows Calendar Phone and Surface No calendar entries after October this year

How long have you left the calendar to sync? I know sometimes it may take upto 12 hours to a day's time for the appointments to sync up (happened with me a couple of times). If it has been longer than that then try downloading a 3rd-party calendar app like Cal from the store and sync up your Gmail account and see if it works there. If it does then you will at least know its a bug in the outlook app.

skhwoody2201

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows Calendar Phone and Surface No calendar entries after October this year

This issue has been going for a week or so, I tried today to finally add to it and sirt it out, but couldn't. I today removed the calendar and rlthen restarted it and resynched, but I am unable to out and entry in after 3rd October, either manually or by synching.

skhwoody2201

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site

looks like i may have to transfer everything over to outlook......as try what i might, i cannot get the calendar to sync past october 3rd 2016

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12