Unable to email videos in W10 Mobile

campbellc

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
My 950 is incredibly frustrating for multiple reasons.....One being that I have been unable to email any video's that I have taken with my phone. Regardless of video size or resolution format. I can attach but it never sends. I will eventually get a windows send error in my inbox.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
My 950 is incredibly frustrating for multiple reasons.....One being that I have been unable to email any video's that I have taken with my phone. Regardless of video size or resolution format. I can attach but it never sends. I will eventually get a windows send error in my inbox.

Any suggestions?

it could be your network that is the issue. Have you tried different wifi or cellular options?

ChurchOfYoda

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same issue on my Icon (W10M). I think it's only as of the last few days or so. I've tried on both Wi-Fi and cellular, and I eventually get the error message. I tried it on my 1020, which is still on 8.1, and it works fine.
On the bright side, my Outlook Calendar live tile is showing the date once again on W10M. ☺

campbellc

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
The other reasons why your 950 is frustrating?
Battery life stinks, I'll lose over 50% in standby mode overnight. Phone gets really warm. Random restarts......worse is when the phone completely locks up and won't turn on. I have to remove the battery to the phone to come back on. Bluetooth is constantly dropping off. A lot of the apps I have don't function well (they were okay on my 1520).

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Battery life stinks, I'll lose over 50% in standby mode overnight. Phone gets really warm. Random restarts......worse is when the phone completely locks up and won't turn on. I have to remove the battery to the phone to come back on. Bluetooth is constantly dropping off. A lot of the apps I have don't function well (they were okay on my 1520).

you might want to return it since it is under warranty

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I am having the same issue on my Icon (W10M). I think it's only as of the last few days or so. I've tried on both Wi-Fi and cellular, and I eventually get the error message. I tried it on my 1020, which is still on 8.1, and it works fine.
On the bright side, my Outlook Calendar live tile is showing the date once again on W10M. ☺

Wow! finally I have found someone who can send videos on W8.1. I have tried it so many times but on my L920 with W8.1, I am not able to select the video as attachment. Please help me with the steps on how to do it.

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site

Any suggestions?

If there is a send error, Windows will show the error in the message your receive. Please post the screenshot of the error message here.
I have tested the same scenario with a large video on my W10 phone and below is the error message. There is a file size limit of maximum 22MB if I am right. The file size I attached was 27MB.
wp_ss_20160202_0003.pngwp_ss_20160202_0004.png

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Here are two more screen shots to show that Outlook on WM10 can send videos within the max limit. I have attached screenshots of Email being composed and also the sent folder. The video size is 7.65MB.
wp_ss_20160202_0005.pngwp_ss_20160202_0007.png

Hope it helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12