What is in your opinion the best powerbank for Lumia 950 XL ?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

What is in your opinion the best powerbank for Lumia 950 XL ?

And what is your experience with it ?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
That depends on how heavy a user you are. I'm a relatively heavy user with my phone (not a 950XL, but it does eat a lot of power - L1020). I'll recommend the Sony CP-F10L 10,000 mAh power bank. There are other power banks out there that go up to 20,000 mAh and there are other 10,000mAh packs that are more affordable, but here's why I recommend the Sony:

1. Sony is one of the leaders in battery research and development. You won't experience as much battery wear and tear with normal use over time. It's been with me for several months already (almost a year) and charging capacity has not changed.

2. It is compact and easy to carry (unlike 20,000mAh packs which are mostly bulky).

3. Good, sturdy aluminum body.

4. You can charge your device using the power bank even while you're charging your power bank.

5. It can charge my L1020 with heavy use more than three times from low battery level.

6. It can charge your laptop in case you really need to use your laptop and it's out of juice - but don't expect it to fully charge your laptop.

7. It can charge two devices at the same time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes