How do I synchronize the address book with the calendar??

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

How to synchronize the address book with the calendar??

When I insert a new contact I can also add his date of birth. But this is not shown on the calendar and then, when is the birthday of the person, the mobile phone has no alarm. Is possibile synchronize contacts and calendar, so that I should not re-enter all dates again? Thank you!
Sorry for my English but I used Google Translate

Quando io inserisco un nuovo contatto posso anche aggiungere la sua data di nascita. Ma questo non viene riportato sul calendario e quindi, quando ? il compleanno della persona, il cellulare non ha nessuna sveglia. ? possibile sincronizzare rubrica e calendario, cos? che io non debba reinserire tutte le date un'altra volta? Grazie!
Scusate per il mio inglese ma ho usato Google Traduttore

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
if you're a Facebook user and you have the person as a friend. You can simply download the Facebook app from the store and set it up. During the setup it will ask you to sync contacts. This should provide you with birthday notifications

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Windows Phone 8.1?

Apri calendario > ellissi (...) > Impostazioni > sotto il tipo di calendario appropriato, selezionare la casella per abilitare il calendario compleanni.

Ci dispiace, ma non sto trovando tale impostazione in Windows 10 mobile.

Windows Phone 8.1?

Open Calendar > ellipses (. . .) > settings > under the appropriate calendar type, check the box to enable Birthday calendar.

Sorry, but I am not finding that setting in Windows 10 mobile.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon