Bug in latest build .71 windows mobile

Jackson Ombati

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
Please help. I have currently the latest build of windows 10586.71 on my Lumia 435 dual but I have experienced a few issues not experienced in build.63 (which was the best build so far)
1. Poor wifi and data connections. Sometimes I get interrupted connections even if I have full signal strengths.
2. Phone getting off when I try to make a call. This happened once.
3. Some apps crashes when I try to open/launch them. I had to completely uninstall and reinstall them, to open. Also note that more than 6 apps have been affected.
4.Getting difficult to download some apps from the store, (whether on WiFi or using data bundles) most those I have previously uninstalled due to #3 above. The system still shows that they are available on phone even if I had uninstalled them and restarted the phone!😥 l never experienced this on the previous builds I.e builds .29, .36 or .63
5. Worst of all, the notification centre shows I have 'new message notifications' . If I try to open/ touch on the notification, the phone freezes up to 30 seconds. This have happened a few times. 3 times so far.

ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO SORT OUT THIS?

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

kind regards,
Jackson.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Please help. I have currently the latest build of windows 10586.71 on my Lumia 435 dual but I have experienced a few issues not experienced in build.63 (which was the best build so far)
1. Poor wifi and data connections. Sometimes I get interrupted connections even if I have full signal strengths.
2. Phone getting off when I try to make a call. This happened once.
3. Some apps crashes when I try to open/launch them. I had to completely uninstall and reinstall them, to open. Also note that more than 6 apps have been affected.
4.Getting difficult to download some apps from the store, (whether on WiFi or using data bundles) most those I have previously uninstalled due to #3 above. The system still shows that they are available on phone even if I had uninstalled them and restarted the phone!�� l never experienced this on the previous builds I.e builds .29, .36 or .63
5. Worst of all, the notification centre shows I have 'new message notifications' . If I try to open/ touch on the notification, the phone freezes up to 30 seconds. This have happened a few times. 3 times so far.

ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO SORT OUT THIS?

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

kind regards,
Jackson.

best solution is to install the new build that came out a few hours ago: 10586.107.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb