Window 10 Mobile phone tile.

anon(9789123)

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
I have the current version of W10M for the insider slow ring on my Lumia 1520, everything works perfectly, but the phone tile on start screen disappeared. I can still use the phone app by going through the apps, but when I try to pin the phone app to start, it acts Like the app is still pinned. Anyone have problems like this? Any suggestions on fixing it? I installed the current slow ring build a couple days ago. Thank you!!!

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Make sure you haven't added it to a group of icons on your start screen, that can sometimes happen without you noticing while you're customizing the screen.

anon(9789123)

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
I have. The tile for the phone was the very first tile at the top left of the screen, it was there when I started the .71 update, then it was gone when it had finished. I mean, I can still use the phone, but have to search the app list. I'd like to get it to let me repin it to my start screen, ya know?

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I have. The tile for the phone was the very first tile at the top left of the screen, it was there when I started the .71 update, then it was gone when it had finished. I mean, I can still use the phone, but have to search the app list. I'd like to get it to let me repin it to my start screen, ya know?

What Pete meant is something like this
live_folders3.png

Here multiple tiles are grouped into a single tile on the Start screen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss