hello
    my phone was password protected and when i removed its sd card and re-inserted it my phone lock screen says try again in 523416 mins. can anyone help me to slove this problem
    02-14-2016 06:04 AM
    Try resetting your phone. I don't think you want to wait 8723 hours before you can use your phone again
    Try resetting your phone. I don't think you want to wait 8723 hours before you can use your phone again
    RumoredNow likes this.
    02-14-2016 06:08 AM
    Yep... Reset.

Method 1 - Hard Reset
    Power off the phone > hold Volume Down > press Power > keep holding Volume Down until you see the exclamation (!) screen, then immediately release the Volume Down

Now tap Volume Up / Volume Down / Power / Volume Down

You should see the spinning gears and your phone will reflash the last OS version held in recovery. You do loose data, but get your phone back. Sign into your Microsoft Account and restore your backup during the set up.

Method 2 - WDRT
    Download and use the Windows Device Recovery Tool found here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=jxSZXPfC

Less Sure Method - But may save your data IF you are running Windows 10 Mobile
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...any-times.html

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Guytronic likes this.
    02-14-2016 01:11 PM