My sister was using my Surface 3 and decided to make some decisions concerning the Windows Spotlight pictures on the lock screen while I wasn't looking and I would like to change those or just revert everything back to a neutral decision if at all possible.
    02-14-2016 11:31 PM
    You could use this tutorial. A side effect seems to be resetting your preferences to "none as of yet."

How to save Windows Spotlight lockscreen images so you can use them as wallpapers | Windows Central

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    You could use this tutorial. A side effect seems to be resetting your preferences to "none as of yet."

How to save Windows Spotlight lockscreen images so you can use them as wallpapers | Windows Central

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    02-14-2016 11:41 PM