my nokia phone is stuck on spinning cogs after trying to reset how do i fix this?
    02-20-2016 10:07 PM
    Lets start with a soft reset: hold down the volume down + power/lock button at the same time > keep pressed until the phone vibrates > let go of both. This will most likely restart the spinning cogs process, but that's a good thing. Sometimes it gets stuck and just needs a well-placed kick

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Lets start with a soft reset: hold down the volume down + power/lock button at the same time > keep pressed until the phone vibrates > let go of both. This will most likely restart the spinning cogs process, but that's a good thing. Sometimes it gets stuck and just needs a well-placed kick

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    02-20-2016 11:02 PM