Unusual problem with my lumia 525

yoSachin

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
okay, my phone is having this problem since quiet 2 or 3 weeks.
The problem is , I got a critical update in my lumia 525. After update , everything was fine until it hanged while I was reading a pdf. So I restarted my phone. And after that all my in build apps stopped working. Its like whenever I tap on phone tile or message tile or even email or contacts tile, non of the apps open, rather they take me back to the homescreen. So I thought of doing a reset, but after then, my phone start having restarting problem. I tried WPRT, but it was of no use. Also, whenever i connect my phone to my laptop and try to copy anything to my phone's internal drive, nothing gets copied. Help me if you know how to get my phone working

Bruno Blanes

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Originally posted by yoSachin
okay, my phone is having this problem since quiet 2 or 3 weeks.
The problem is , I got a critical update in my lumia 525. After update , everything was fine until it hanged while I was reading a pdf. So I restarted my phone. And after that all my in build apps stopped working. Its like whenever I tap on phone tile or message tile or even email or contacts tile, non of the apps open, rather they take me back to the homescreen. So I thought of doing a reset, but after then, my phone start having restarting problem. I tried WPRT, but it was of no use. Also, whenever i connect my phone to my laptop and try to copy anything to my phone's internal drive, nothing gets copied. Help me if you know how to get my phone working

Sorry, but it seems that the Windows Phone Recovery Tool is the only option for you, are you sure you did everything right the first time you tried?

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Try to back up whatever data you can to your computer. Then use Windows Device Recovery Tool. The new one. Not Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Alternatively, you can try the phone's built in hard reset button combo. Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss