In privacy settings - all my contacts are locked up, can't switched them ON anymore - any help?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

in privacy settings - all my contacts are locked up, can't switched them ON anymore - any help?

That's in Privacy - Contacts - Choose apps that can access contacts.
In the meantime I've also tried builds with Insider Slow, Fast and Preview - all the same.
What's wrong with my settings?
Could I change something in the registry, to repair this??

W

Windows Central Question

Privacy settings - Contacts Locked up and no SMS possible anymore

In addition to such locked up contacts I also have no SMS function anymore and can't delete a broken VPN connection entry anymore.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: in privacy settings - all my contacts are locked up, can't switched them ON anymore - any help?

Threads Merged.

User... Do not create multiple threads on your issue. It actually works against you as any advice gets scattered around and a coherent conversation cannot develop as easily...

Have you tried a Factory Reset? Settings > System > About > Reset your phone

You might also need to use the Windows Device Recovery Tool to revert to official if the Factory Reset doesn't work: https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...singleTopic%26topic%3DFA142987&token=rHN6UMr7

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb