my lumia 930 is not starting up. showing nokia and windows log . it's doing it constantly

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

In 2014 I bought lumia 925 and in2015 I upgradedtoclumia 930. But this has turned to be a nightmare to me.
It started whenci switch on the camera, the phone could restart. Few days later the phone completely blacked out. I tried to soft reset it. But didn't work. I connectedit to my laptop for windows recovery but also not working. It showed me that new software was installed but still showing nokia word and windows log but not starting continuously. Am so tired of this . Am thinking of throwing it away. What can I do. Please help me .

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
In 2014 I bought lumia 925 and in2015 I upgradedtoclumia 930. But this has turned to be a nightmare to me.
It started whenci switch on the camera, the phone could restart. Few days later the phone completely blacked out. I tried to soft reset it. But didn't work. I connectedit to my laptop for windows recovery but also not working. It showed me that new software was installed but still showing nokia word and windows log but not starting continuously. Am so tired of this . Am thinking of throwing it away. What can I do. Please help me .
Did you check if it has good battery? Better leave it charging for about an hour and then try starting it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss