Windows 10 Mobile Twitter update

WILLIAM SHEA

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
So I have the .164 insider preview of Windows 10 mobile and had the last version of Twitter on my phone. Everything worked the way wanted. Updated to Twitter yesterday to the new version and now Twitter is dead for me. Go to open the app and I see "check your connection. Can't connect now.". I've tried uninstalling and re-installing, turning my phone off and on and even soft resetting (power and volume down). App is dead, which is a problem.as.its the only way to get real time transit info for the trains. Any ideas please?

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
So I have the .164 insider preview of Windows 10 mobile and had the last version of Twitter on my phone. Everything worked the way wanted. Updated to Twitter yesterday to the new version and now Twitter is dead for me. Go to open the app and I see "check your connection. Can't connect now.". I've tried uninstalling and re-installing, turning my phone off and on and even soft resetting (power and volume down). App is dead, which is a problem.as.its the only way to get real time transit info for the trains. Any ideas please?

reinstall. :)

WILLIAM SHEA

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
I tried that twice. I still get, "We're sorry. There's a problem completing your request. Please check your connection and try again.". I tap to retry, and it flashes and the error message is still present. It doesn't reload, it's just...and I go to my account, has my Twitter handle, but that's it. Doesn't even ask me log in or create my account, like it did every time I reinstalled previous versions of Twitter.

WILLIAM SHEA

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
And this also occurs for the desk top app for windows 10. So I have no twitter at all, unless it is through the web. I have gone into the Twitter settings and revoked access and all that to see if it works. Nothing. Any one have any ideas? Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss