Why does my alarm not sound?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My alarm on my Lumia 635 doesn't make any noise. I shouldn't have to have notification or ringer or app volume o, which I do not. The past few mornings the noise hasn't sounded, but when I finally do wake up there is the box on the screen asking for snooze/dismiss. I KNOW I haven't been sleeping through it, and I doublechecked setting an alarm for a second later while I could watch and make sure while I was awake. Same thing happened. I really need the alarm to work, and I don't know why it all of a sudden stopped. I haven't had any recent updates, and I can't think of anything I have changed on my phone since the problem started either.
I hope there's an easy answer.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
My alarm on my Lumia 635 doesn't make any noise. I shouldn't have to have notification or ringer or app volume o, which I do not. The past few mornings the noise hasn't sounded, but when I finally do wake up there is the box on the screen asking for snooze/dismiss. I KNOW I haven't been sleeping through it, and I doublechecked setting an alarm for a second later while I could watch and make sure while I was awake. Same thing happened. I really need the alarm to work, and I don't know why it all of a sudden stopped. I haven't had any recent updates, and I can't think of anything I have changed on my phone since the problem started either.
I hope there's an easy answer.

which OS? 8.1 or W10M

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss