OneDrive is downloading to my laptop hard drive

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I set up OneDrive on my home computer. OneDrive works great on my phone and iPad when accessed. But, I also have a small Dell laptop that I use for traveling which has a small solid state hard drive. I just noticed my hard drive space keeps getting smaller, as my laptop is downloading files from the cloud. How do I stop this? My intent when setting up the OneDrive account was to access files from the cloud when traveling with my Dell laptop. Please advise.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I set up OneDrive on my home computer. OneDrive works great on my phone and iPad when accessed. But, I also have a small Dell laptop that I use for traveling which has a small solid state hard drive. I just noticed my hard drive space keeps getting smaller, as my laptop is downloading files from the cloud. How do I stop this? My intent when setting up the OneDrive account was to access files from the cloud when traveling with my Dell laptop. Please advise.

on your laptop, on the taskbar, click on onedrive and check settings. See which folders are ticked to download and untick them so that they don't download on your laptop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss