People App Bugged or Just Me?

LAETH08

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
I'm on build 1429.1001 Lumia 950xl and since early February my people app has been hiding contacts and force closing. I have all my contacts saved under my only account, my Microsoft account, and have Facebook, skype, and my Microsoft account selected and shown. Some people are in the list while others aren't. My account is synced and up to date too. Is there a bug which hides people or do I have a setting ticked on accident? It's only started happening since last month so that's why I'm asking. Worked perfect beforehand and no one was hidden.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
I'm on build 1429.1001 Lumia 950xl and since early February my people app has been hiding contacts and force closing. I have all my contacts saved under my only account, my Microsoft account, and have Facebook, skype, and my Microsoft account selected and shown. Some people are in the list while others aren't. My account is synced and up to date too. Is there a bug which hides people or do I have a setting ticked on accident? It's only started happening since last month so that's why I'm asking. Worked perfect beforehand and no one was hidden.

might be a bug. post the same on feedback app and wait for future updates :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss