How to clean cache data from Apps like Twitter in WP8.1

DrSARANG MALI

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I am using Nokia Lumia 1320 with windows phone denim 8.1 OS. I wanna know, how to clean cache data from apps like Twitter, WhatsApp etc. Because day by day size of these apps increases as shown by storage sense and phone always prompts message like "your storage space is low". So how to clear cache data from particular apps so that my phone runs smoothly. And also my phone is going to shutdown automatically since yesterday while I used 2 or 3 apps in background. So how to tackle this problem.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I am using Nokia Lumia 1320 with windows phone denim 8.1 OS. I wanna know, how to clean cache data from apps like Twitter, WhatsApp etc. Because day by day size of these apps increases as shown by storage sense and phone always prompts message like "your storage space is low". So how to clear cache data from particular apps so that my phone runs smoothly. And also my phone is going to shutdown automatically since yesterday while I used 2 or 3 apps in background. So how to tackle this problem.

cache cleaners are abundant in store but barely any works, so what you could do is uninstall the apps perform a soft reset volume down+lock key.

or

download upgrade advisor from store though your device isn't compatible for an upgrade to windows 10 mobile this app will clear your cache and other files :)

or

if you aren't satisfied yet, you could perform a hard reset and start fresh :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky