How do I download videos in text messages on Windows phone that is no longer active?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

how to download videos in text messages on windows phone that is no longer active?

I switched from from Lumia 950 to Galaxy s7. Same Verizon account. Since Android does not play well at all with Windows, I have not been able to retrieve some precious text messages of my grand children. I looked everywhere in Outlook, Verizon Cloud but so far no luck.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: how to download videos in text messages on windows phone that is no longer active?

To the best of my knowledge, Lumia 950 never worked on Verizon.

Maybe you had some limited functionality? Were you ever able to get Video out of texts sent to the 950 while you were using the 950?

If so, put your Vzw SIM back in the 950. Download (save) the Videos and put them on the SD card. Transfer them off the card to your computer or put them on the Galaxy S7.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea