Brightness control is not working!

Saiharish

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
I use Lumia 630 and after updating to the windows 10 I'm not able to control the brightness. It just stays at one level and I'm not able set it. I tried many times in the app tray and in the settings > brightness. But i am not able to change the brightness. Please help me!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I use Lumia 630 and after updating to the windows 10 I'm not able to control the brightness. It just stays at one level and I'm not able set it. I tried many times in the app tray and in the settings > brightness. But i am not able to change the brightness. Please help me!

Has your phone finished updating? And your apps?

If yes, try a soft reset (holding down power and volume down buttons continuously until the phone restarts and then try changing brightness again

jeffchapik

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Does the brightness indicator cycle between Auto-Low-Med-High, but the screen stays the same? If so, go to Settings > Extras > Display and see if you have an option for Brightness Profile. If so, they may all be set to the same level.

If you don't have this option, as some phones do not, then I don't know what to tell you other than to try a hard reset.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos