Why won't my Nokia Phone turn on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystal277188

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
nokia phone wont turn on

my nokia keeps showing the nokia logo and windows logo, but wont show the home screen. i have reset it multiple times, it resets and contiously shows the sign and windows logo again. does anyone know how to fix this?
please tell me.

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: nokia phone wont turn on

If you aren't getting a sad smiley, then just pull out sd card and boot the phone without it. Otherwise your bet is to visit a cyber cafe and spend some 1-2 hrs(Depends on Network speed) to get the phone up and running.

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site

Don't you have friends who have windows 7 or later, anything will do even surface pro would work and not to mention desktops. Try OS & firmware reinstall using WDRT.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I have a feeling... I may be wrong, so please don't be offended... I have a feeling you should ask an adult there for help. You don't seem very willing to pursue any correct actions to resolve this.

pureview_lvr

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site

my nokia keeps showing the nokia logo and windows logo, but wont show the home screen. i have reset it multiple times, it resets and contiously shows the sign and windows logo again. does anyone know how to fix this?
please tell me.

Bro what are you doing......???
Tell at least device name.....its Nokia ....agree.....but which Nokia model....
You are not responding properly...
If you don't have idea about Lumia software recovery tool working.....and this all.
Then you should contact....nearest Nokia care centre or if its not possible.....tell a problem to your friend who knows this kind of stuffs.....or try to go at cyber cafe......it may be helpful for you..

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

I think we can call this one unresolved.

To the OP if you would like to return when you know more that would be great.
This community would really enjoy helping you if you could be more forthcoming.

RumoredNow has reached out with the best advice so far.
Until you can help us to help you I really think we are done here.

Best of luck there.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss