Revert to previous insider builds?

KwisatzHaderach

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
Hi folks,

although I opted out of the insider program about a week ago I still received the newest build to my phone. Since every build thus far had been an improvement I decided to install... Oh boy, of only I hadn't! The current 95.100 build is a real mess; a lot of apps won't even open, no app will stay in cache, so while I write this I have to be careful not to turn off the phone or switch to start screen, otherwise all will be lost. ;p

On top of that there are a million smaller flaws that really take out the joy of using my Lumia 930. It is unacceptable and I have to do something about it. But before rolling ask the way back to 8.1 I wanted to ask if there was a way to revert back to e.g. .164?

Thanks for your time, advice is much appreciated!
Kwis

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi folks,

although I opted out of the insider program about a week ago I still received the newest build to my phone. Since every build thus far had been an improvement I decided to install... Oh boy, of only I hadn't! The current 95.100 build is a real mess; a lot of apps won't even open, no app will stay in cache, so while I write this I have to be careful not to turn off the phone or switch to start screen, otherwise all will be lost. ;p

On top of that there are a million smaller flaws that really take out the joy of using my Lumia 930. It is unacceptable and I have to do something about it. But before rolling ask the way back to 8.1 I wanted to ask if there was a way to revert back to e.g. .164?

Thanks for your time, advice is much appreciated!
Kwis

the only way I can see is to use WDRT and then upgrade back to 10586.164.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss