Surface 3 satisfaction

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I read some of the questions and answers about the Surface. My question is simple, I have a laptop now a Toshiba Satellite which I like very much. I like the screen size and the keyboard. The Surface 3 which is affordable for me----question do you miss the bigger size screen of the laptop for doing your work. I just do the regular stuff no games or heavy stuff.

I do have a Lenovo Miix 8 tablet with Windows ten on it-----Am I getting a big upgrade with a Surface 3 64 GB. I already have blue tooth keyboard and all that kind of stuff.

Also a fellow answered my question on my Lunia 950 unlocking, but I can't find the place to thank him for his answer.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I read some of the questions and answers about the Surface. My question is simple, I have a laptop now a Toshiba Satellite which I like very much. I like the screen size and the keyboard. The Surface 3 which is affordable for me----question do you miss the bigger size screen of the laptop for doing your work. I just do the regular stuff no games or heavy stuff.

I do have a Lenovo Miix 8 tablet with Windows ten on it-----Am I getting a big upgrade with a Surface 3 64 GB. I already have blue tooth keyboard and all that kind of stuff.

Also a fellow answered my question on my Lunia 950 unlocking, but I can't find the place to thank him for his answer.

bigger screen is always missed when doing any kind of work. The only benefit of a smaller screen is less weight when carrying around. The surface 3 is pleasant to use and though the keyboard is small, you'll get used to it unless you do a lot of typing

The surface 3 is both a tablet and laptop when you use the surface cover. So you can see the benefit that it can replace both your laptop and tablet for light work

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism