Microsoft has blocked some word app features for those who don't have an office 365 subscription?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Why Microsoft has blocked some word app features for those who don't have an office 365 subscription? Already winddows 10 mobile has no advantage/not much to consider it as a switch from other mobile platforms. Now Microsoft is again putting restrictions on their Word app, such to create a new blank document , I need a office 365 subscription.
This feels like a S**t decision made by Microsoft. A platform which don't have any popularity already in the global smartphone market. These kind of bad decisions will bury the windows phone market itself in a period of time. I have been a windows user for more than 2.5 years,and I have spent almost all my terms with preview builds installed and the worst OS experience many times. I don't felt like , throwing away my windows phone previously, but now, How I feel like, throwing away to break my phone into pieces . I want to know about the suggestion of the people in this community, for this kind of MS decisions.

pdaneophyte

Aug 2, 2007
Visit site
The free included MS Office is the same as the free Office Online on a browser. It's supposed to be for people who don't have Office so they can read and edit Office Files. Besides, making Office files on phones are just plain painful & inefficient if you don't have keyboard.
To make new documents you can also open another doc, save as another name, and delete the previous document content.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos