Why Microsoft has blocked some word app features for those who don't have an office 365 subscription? Already winddows 10 mobile has no advantage/not much to consider it as a switch from other mobile platforms. Now Microsoft is again putting restrictions on their Word app, such to create a new blank document , I need a office 365 subscription.
    This feels like a S**t decision made by Microsoft. A platform which don't have any popularity already in the global smartphone market. These kind of bad decisions will bury the windows phone market itself in a period of time. I have been a windows user for more than 2.5 years,and I have spent almost all my terms with preview builds installed and the worst OS experience many times. I don't felt like , throwing away my windows phone previously, but now, How I feel like, throwing away to break my phone into pieces . I want to know about the suggestion of the people in this community, for this kind of MS decisions.
    04-15-2016 01:31 AM
    The free included MS Office is the same as the free Office Online on a browser. It's supposed to be for people who don't have Office so they can read and edit Office Files. Besides, making Office files on phones are just plain painful & inefficient if you don't have keyboard.
    To make new documents you can also open another doc, save as another name, and delete the previous document content.
    04-15-2016 02:45 AM
    To create blank word document on moble, we don't subscription. If it's asking you for one, uninstall the word app and install it again. It happened to me also.
    04-15-2016 09:39 AM