Update data corrupted in L640XL

sumukh phalle

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Since two days I am trying to update my L640XL to 10586.218 but each time it's saying some kind of error which says update data is corrupted blah blah blah... I found solution for this error, and it's not worthy for me. It saying, either do soft reset or hard reset. Obviously soft reset doesn't solves this issue anymore (tried 7-8 times) and i don't wanna hard reset. Also there was another solution. Changing language, region or speech settings forces phone to update and rebuild the phone update. But this one also not working. Formatting phone and after installing new update as well as apps is too boring and time consuming. Also I don't wanna lose app data. Is there another solution?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Since two days I am trying to update my L640XL to 10586.218 but each time it's saying some kind of error which says update data is corrupted blah blah blah... I found solution for this error, and it's not worthy for me. It saying, either do soft reset or hard reset. Obviously soft reset doesn't solves this issue anymore (tried 7-8 times) and i don't wanna hard reset. Also there was another solution. Changing language, region or speech settings forces phone to update and rebuild the phone update. But this one also not working. Formatting phone and after installing new update as well as apps is too boring and time consuming. Also I don't wanna lose app data. Is there another solution?

Maybe you could wait for the next 10586 update and install that

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sumukh,

It really sounds like a reset is in order. Sorry. We all know that is the fix in these situations.

If you are already on 10586.164, many of your Apps are now backing up data anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos