Why does Candy Crush keep crashing while loading?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I am using a Lumia 730 - works perfectly for the most part, but whenever I try to open Candy Crush Saga, it crashes after being stuck on the start up loading screen for around 45-60 seconds.

I am currently on level 705. I thought it might be because of memory issues so I bought a memory card and cleared up a lot of space on my phone. I also upgraded from Windows Phone 8 to Windows Phone 10. Still no luck. Everything else is working fine, and I have the most recent version of Candy Crush Saga installed.

Any help would be appreciated!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I am using a Lumia 730 - works perfectly for the most part, but whenever I try to open Candy Crush Saga, it crashes after being stuck on the start up loading screen for around 45-60 seconds.

I am currently on level 705. I thought it might be because of memory issues so I bought a memory card and cleared up a lot of space on my phone. I also upgraded from Windows Phone 8 to Windows Phone 10. Still no luck. Everything else is working fine, and I have the most recent version of Candy Crush Saga installed.

Any help would be appreciated!

Perhaps you could remove it and install it again? Perhaps the installation is corrupted

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss