Lumia 640 W10 Freeze Problem

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello,

today I've just noticed that my phone freezes whenever I try to search for an update, in fact, I can't even search because it freezes as soon as I touch the menu.

This happens in two ways:
- When I type in search bar for "updates" and then press "Phone Update" (or whatever is called, different language)
- or if I go all the way to that menu via "Quick actions > Settings > Update and Security > Phone Update "

My Windows 10 build is: 10.0.10586.218

I will now try to reboot and test it again, however I don't where exactly I should go to report this problem.
Thank you.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

today I've just noticed that my phone freezes whenever I try to search for an update, in fact, I can't even search because it freezes as soon as I touch the menu.

This happens in two ways:
- When I type in search bar for "updates" and then press "Phone Update" (or whatever is called, different language)
- or if I go all the way to that menu via "Quick actions > Settings > Update and Security > Phone Update "

My Windows 10 build is: 10.0.10586.218

I will now try to reboot and test it again, however I don't where exactly I should go to report this problem.
Thank you.

try the restart and see if that helps. For now there is no new update as .218 is the latest. So you can rest easy for now on checking for OS updates.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb