To cut a long story short, my phone got broken to the point that it's completely useless and not recognized by a computer.

The backup I have of the phone however is up-to-date (on OneDrive), so I just need to get the pictures from that backup out.

Unfortunately I do not have another windows phone where I can do the restore and on OneDrive I do not see the option to restore it anywhere else.

The question is how to restore the backups from OneDrive to a PC.

Any ideas?
    04-20-2016 01:55 PM
    To cut a long story short, my phone got broken to the point that it's completely useless and not recognized by a computer.

The backup I have of the phone however is up-to-date (on OneDrive), so I just need to get the pictures from that backup out.

Unfortunately I do not have another windows phone where I can do the restore and on OneDrive I do not see the option to restore it anywhere else.

The question is how to restore the backups from OneDrive to a PC.

Any ideas?
    if it's specifically pictures that you wish to recover, just go to onedrive > camera roll. You should find them there
    Vlatko Stojanovski likes this.
    04-21-2016 04:56 AM
    Already checked OneDrive>Fotos>Camera Roll (in my case), but it didn't seem to be up-to-date.
    04-21-2016 07:02 AM
    Already checked OneDrive>Fotos>Camera Roll (in my case), but it didn't seem to be up-to-date.
    then your phone might not have been able to upload the latest photos
    Vlatko Stojanovski likes this.
    04-21-2016 07:13 AM
    then your phone might not have been able to upload the latest photos
    Pretty much what I fear. Well if that is the case, that is the case. Nothing can be done about it now.
    Thanks Anyway
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    04-21-2016 08:49 AM