Why am I unable to access my store?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

i was unable to acces to my store , what is the problem and how to solve it.

There has been a problem accesing to my store. It keep asking me to try again later and there is an error code given.

SoCoolMom

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: i was unable to acces to my store , what is the problem and how to solve it.

I can't access it either - from my phone or from my desktop. I cant report the problem, because it wont let me sign in with my Microsoft account name. I can't access my Groove account. It won't let me copy the error code. I'm so frustrated.
Now, I can't even get back to an error code I can share.

SoCoolMom

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: i was unable to acces to my store , what is the problem and how to solve it.

The error code is 0xc00d11cd (0x80070426). It seems to be related to not allowing me to sign in.

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
The error code is 0xc00d11cd (0x80070426). It seems to be related to not allowing me to sign in.

Have you searched online? Type Microsoft error code and the code you have, and it will come up with descriptions, although many codes are generic. If MS come up in your search, go there first. If I get a min I'll have a browse. If you have no joy you'll have to contact MS. This happened on my XBOX one, couldn't sign in etc. Rang support and another email address had been linked to the device, and NOT by me!! So there is an other avenue to explore.

Best of luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte