when i download a picture from the internet it goes to Photos. I want it to go to Pictures so i can upload it again to send in an email.

There doesnt seem to be any way to upload the picture from Photos. Downloads always used to go to the picture folder but now seem to go to 'Photos'
    04-20-2016 11:48 PM
    when i download a picture from the internet it goes to Photos. I want it to go to Pictures so i can upload it again to send in an email.

There doesnt seem to be any way to upload the picture from Photos. Downloads always used to go to the picture folder but now seem to go to 'Photos'
    In photos app you can share the photo by long pressing the picture and tapping share. Options will appear for different services including email and whatsapp. you can also open the photo and tap on share

In photos app you can share the photo by long pressing the picture and tapping share. Options will appear for different services including email and whatsapp. you can also open the photo and tap on share
    RumoredNow likes this.
    04-21-2016 04:52 AM