My phone shows very low storage space even though I deleted all my apps except WhatsApp. Music and Video apps even though they don't have anything stored in them are consuming a lot of space and I can't delete them. Along with this, I can't delete 'Temporary Files' either. I pressed delete so many times. It didn't work. What should I do?
    04-22-2016 08:16 AM
    My phone shows very low storage space even though I deleted all my apps except WhatsApp. Music and Video apps even though they don't have anything stored in them are consuming a lot of space and I can't delete them. Along with this, I can't delete 'Temporary Files' either. I pressed delete so many times. It didn't work. What should I do?
    Hi there,

Apps usually aren't the ones that are hogging the storage. Often it's photos, music, videos, and other documents. Here's what i'd suggest, go into settings -> storage -> and tap to access a list of what's taking up storage. That should help you figure out what's hogging the storage.

Create a profile here at Windows Central and let me know if this works or if you have any other questions!
    04-22-2016 09:30 AM
    I did what you suggested. I found that the 'Music' app is taking up 60MB and the Video 20MB even though I haven't stored anything in them. I deleted all music and videos and it still occupies that much space and they don't have an uninstall option either. Along with this, 'Temporary Files' is taking up 450MB. If I press delete, it deletes very little and after a few minutes comes back. The phone is Lumia 630.
    04-22-2016 12:19 PM