I keep getting an annoying pop up message about it and I have no idea what it is. Although I know I do have a hotmail account I never use it so as far as I am concerned this is just a nuisance i can do without
    04-22-2016 10:45 AM
    It's a server your device is trying to sync to... It may be an email account, it might be your Microsoft Account.

That one operates out of Dublin, Ireland (dub) and services Mobile (m).

Make sure your Microsoft Account is syncing and not in need of attention.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    I keep getting an annoying pop up message about it and I have no idea what it is. Although I know I do have a hotmail account I never use it so as far as I am concerned this is just a nuisance i can do without
    Could you share that message with us? Usually those messages would be about outdated account settings or unable to sync.

Are you getting these on your pc or windows phone (with windows 8.1) or windows 10 mobile?
    04-22-2016 12:04 PM
    It's a server your device is trying to sync to... It may be an email account, it might be your Microsoft Account.

That one operates out of Dublin, Ireland (dub) and services Mobile (m).

Make sure your Microsoft Account is syncing and not in need of attention.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    04-22-2016 03:22 PM
    Make sure your Microsoft Account is syncing and not in need of attention' how do I do that, please?
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-27-2016 08:41 AM
    Make sure your Microsoft Account is syncing and not in need of attention' how do I do that, please?
    on your device - go to settings > accounts > email > is the main account there showing any warning signs?
    10-02-2016 04:18 AM