Camera is not working. Restarted several times but shows code error, what to do?
    04-23-2016 03:10 AM
    If alternate cameras do not work, then try a Hard Reset:
    Power off the phone > hold Volume Down > press Power > keep holding Volume Down until you see the exclamation (!) screen, then immediately release the Volume Down

Now tap Volume Up / Volume Down / Power / Volume Down

You should see the spinning gears and your phone will reflash the last OS version held in recovery. You do loose data, but get your phone back. Sign into your Microsoft Account and restore your backup during the set up.

Test camera again. If it does not work, the Hard Reset ruled out 99% that it may be software. Seek repair or warranty replacement.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Camera is not working. Restarted several times but shows code error, what to do?
    Can you try using a different camera app to see if the issue is with the app or with the hardware. See if you can take photos using whatsapp or proshot or camera360 etc
    RumoredNow and Guytronic like this.
    04-23-2016 08:45 AM
    If alternate cameras do not work, then try a Hard Reset:
    Power off the phone > hold Volume Down > press Power > keep holding Volume Down until you see the exclamation (!) screen, then immediately release the Volume Down

Now tap Volume Up / Volume Down / Power / Volume Down

You should see the spinning gears and your phone will reflash the last OS version held in recovery. You do loose data, but get your phone back. Sign into your Microsoft Account and restore your backup during the set up.

Test camera again. If it does not work, the Hard Reset ruled out 99% that it may be software. Seek repair or warranty replacement.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Guytronic likes this.
    04-23-2016 02:05 PM
    I already hard reset it but its still not working.. What should I do?. I am from Philippines, then my phone was buy on Saudi.. How would I will fix this?
    06-27-2016 10:26 AM
    If no camera app will open the camera and a Hrad Reset did not fix it...

99% you have a hardware problem.

If you have no warranty that you can use it is probably easier and cheaper to find a replacement phone of one sort or another.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    06-27-2016 11:53 AM