I have a nokia 520, woke up this morning and all the colours had changed, the background colour is white - even when set to dark and dark when set to light.. and all the photographs are now shown as negatives. Even tried a hard reset and its still the same, anyone know whats going on with it??
    04-24-2016 05:40 AM
    I have a nokia 520, woke up this morning and all the colours had changed, the background colour is white - even when set to dark and dark when set to light.. and all the photographs are now shown as negatives. Even tried a hard reset and its still the same, anyone know whats going on with it??
    What OS are you running? How long have you had the phone? Is there a service centre nearby so you can get it checked?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    04-25-2016 06:35 AM
    hi,
    as far as I am aware its running the windows 8.1 Upgrade,
    no nokia service centres near me unfortunately and the phone is now just over a year old.
    Cannot find any way to get the colours to come back to original settings, although I have downloaded the photos from the phone and they download and display as normal on the PC screen.
    Only problem is when shown on the phone.. all pictures look like negatives and background colours reversed.
    04-27-2016 12:43 PM
    hi,
    as far as I am aware its running the windows 8.1 Upgrade,
    no nokia service centres near me unfortunately and the phone is now just over a year old.
    Cannot find any way to get the colours to come back to original settings, although I have downloaded the photos from the phone and they download and display as normal on the PC screen.
    Only problem is when shown on the phone.. all pictures look like negatives and background colours reversed.
    it looks like an issue with the hardware. What about any mobile technicians in your area? Those are usually common for repairing of phones
    04-30-2016 08:49 AM