Irresponsive tiles

Adrian TM

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
Updated my Lumia 535 from windows 8.1 to 10, everything was ok, till next day when an update was available and installed (April,24). Since that update, when tap a tile on screen, the screen looks like wanting to switch to that application, in fact is only flickering and going back to the main screen. Calendar, Pictures, Store, Messages... Some (like Weather) are showing a black page, bla-bla text, and a button saying "Go to Store", but is going nowhere... Anybidy, any idea?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Updated my Lumia 535 from windows 8.1 to 10, everything was ok, till next day when an update was available and installed (April,24). Since that update, when tap a tile on screen, the screen looks like wanting to switch to that application, in fact is only flickering and going back to the main screen. Calendar, Pictures, Store, Messages... Some (like Weather) are showing a black page, bla-bla text, and a button saying "Go to Store", but is going nowhere... Anybidy, any idea?

are you able to open settings? Can you check what version of OS you have? settings > system >about

Also, can you restart the phone and check if that makes it better?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Adrian TM

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
I was hoping there is another way....
Well, I did a recovery to win 8.1 and updated again to win 10. ow everything is ok.
I am pretty sure about the reason of my problem. I am sure this happens because after win 10 was installed, I left from home and had no more wifi, and all the applications were not updated. They failed to update, and this made the shortcuts to work no more. Now, after upgrading to win 10, I have checked and left all applictions to update. Six of them failed, and I deleted few of them (not needed), also used "retry" for others.
However, thank you for support and help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo