Camera/photo bug

jurisraudulis

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
I once already asked this question,but i didn't got an answer that would solve the problem or just explain what's up. So here is the thing,when i open my gallery through camera app all the photos i've previously deleted on photo app are still there,besides they are usually being uploaded to onedrive. Does anyone else is having this issue?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I once already asked this question,but i didn't got an answer that would solve the problem or just explain what's up. So here is the thing,when i open my gallery through camera app all the photos i've previously deleted on photo app are still there,besides they are usually being uploaded to onedrive. Does anyone else is having this issue?

I have experienced this myself where photos deleted from photos app are still there. The solution for now is to delete from files manager app

jurisraudulis

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
I have experienced this myself where photos deleted from photos app are still there. The solution for now is to delete from files manager app
Yeah,but that's not the way it should be,you should be able to do that browsing yor photo gallery not files,but oh well,what can we do? I really hope that Microsoft fixes this issue and other issues related to camera performance soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12