How can I trace my Microsoft account server plz?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

how can i trace my microsoft account server plz?

i have tried dub-m.hotmail.com still says "not up to date"i synced once more the server itself changed to dub407-m.hotmail.com..i synced again still shows"not up to date"...it's been a year now

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: how can i trace my microsoft account server plz?

Looks familiar... Is this your thread as well? http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/421770-what-dub406-m-hotmail-com.html

If you are having this much difficulty syncing for such a long time, it is likely not the server. If you put in an incomplete server designation and it autocorrected, that is likely the server you need.

You may need to run a fresh setup on your device. Make a backup and then Hard Reset.

Power off the phone > hold Volume Down > press Power > keep holding Volume Down until you see the exclamation (!) screen, then immediately release the Volume Down

Now tap Volume Up / Volume Down / Power / Volume Down

You should see the spinning gears and your phone will reflash the last OS version held in recovery. You do loose data, but get your phone back. Sign into your Microsoft Account and restore your backup during the set up. Sign into all accounts as needed.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central. This is greatly preferred to creating new threads so we can have the whole conversation in one place.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon