Hi guys,

I have this weird problem. All of my Windows 10 Store apps (Weather, Wordfeud, Facebook, Messenger etc.) cannot connect to the internet. I get a "DNS Lookup failed" error every time I want to open Facebook or Messenger and Wordfeud for example gives me the : 'Cannot connect to the Wordfeud server' error.
    I tried lot's of things like DNS flush, DCOM settings, uninstalling Hyper-V etc. etc.
    Nothing works :(

All other internet connections work fine like browsing, Windows Update, Skype, Downloading apps etc. etc.

Any idea's?
    04-29-2016 05:47 AM
    guess what i have the same problem as you i even look up online for a solution nothing.
    05-02-2016 12:57 PM
    Hi guys,

I have this weird problem. All of my Windows 10 Store apps (Weather, Wordfeud, Facebook, Messenger etc.) cannot connect to the internet. I get a "DNS Lookup failed" error every time I want to open Facebook or Messenger and Wordfeud for example gives me the : 'Cannot connect to the Wordfeud server' error.
    I tried lot's of things like DNS flush, DCOM settings, uninstalling Hyper-V etc. etc.
    Nothing works :(

All other internet connections work fine like browsing, Windows Update, Skype, Downloading apps etc. etc.

Any idea's?
    does it happen for different internet connections?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    05-05-2016 08:05 AM