What is the latest build available for the Xiaomi mi4 on windows 10 mobile rom?

suikosensei

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys!
I'm currently a Lumia 640 LTE user. I'm very satisfied with this unit's performance and very impressed with windows 10 mobile despite it's occasional hiccups and persisting bugs, especially after coming from windows phone 8.1 with the Cherry Mobile Alpha Luxe. An acquaintance of mine is selling his Xiaomi Mi4 at an affordable price and although I despise the brand because of it's poor customer support (based on my personal experience with the Mipad), I'm thinking of buying it just to try out W10M on a premium hardware. My concern, however is that I am not so sure if the version of the W10M ROM available for the Mi4 is the old one or is it constantly updated and still updatable to current builds. Can anybody please shed some light on this? Thanks!

Last edited:

Bingen

May 3, 2016
Visit site
I have recently replace my 640 LTE with a Mi4 (the cheapest LTE versi?n, with 2Gb RAM) and goes much better, I Updated it to the last insider version in the fast ring and I'm happy with it.
Just one thing, only LTE versions of Mi4 had windows 10 ROM

suikosensei

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
I have recently replace my 640 LTE with a Mi4 (the cheapest LTE versi?n, with 2Gb RAM) and goes much better, I Updated it to the last insider version in the fast ring and I'm happy with it.
Just one thing, only LTE versions of Mi4 had windows 10 ROM
That's actually the unit I'm going to buy from my friend. I just found out he has the 2gb version. Anyway, can you please give me more details,like the current build version you are in and stuff/bug that bothers you most? Thanks!
P.S. Getting excited

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo