I had forgot my lock so i factory reset me phone and i forgot my Samsung account and i wont let me get in i had to het a new phone but i want to get my old one to work what should i do to get pass the Samsung account
    05-04-2016 09:54 PM
    This site deals with all things Windows/Microsoft.

You should probably ask our Android having friends: Ask Anything - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Or, you know, try and sign in on the web and use the Forgot Password option...

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    This site deals with all things Windows/Microsoft.

You should probably ask our Android having friends: Ask Anything - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Or, you know, try and sign in on the web and use the Forgot Password option...

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    05-04-2016 09:56 PM
    I had forgot my lock so i factory reset me phone and i forgot my Samsung account and i wont let me get in i had to het a new phone but i want to get my old one to work what should i do to get pass the Samsung account
    09-17-2017 02:23 AM