I am signed in to my account which is an admin. It is the owner of my OneDrive folder and all child folders. I am trying to go to Documents> Properties > Location > Move to restore it back to default from from OneDrive. I keep getting an error message that I need to be the owner of the folder to make the move access is denied. But I am the owner of both the source and target locations. I am signed in with the owner permissions. So this should work.

It is only this folder and the Pictures folder that are doing this. All my other folders restored to the default location correctly. Something went wrong with just these 2, and now I cannot do anything to restore them. I was able to copy everything out of them and delete all the files and folders in them. So they are empty. But my documents link. Any advice would be much appreciated.
    05-06-2016 06:29 PM

Similar Threads

1. When could i get windows 10 on my Lumia 720???
    By Windows Central Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2016, 12:03 AM
  2. I upgraded to WDO's 10, then I lost my outlook mail. I need to get it back
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-06-2016, 05:50 PM
  3. Windows 10 upgrade will continue to be free beyond July 29 for users of assistive technologies
    By WindowsCentral.com in forum Windows Central News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2016, 04:42 PM
  4. All of a sudden I have Lumia Denim...
    By Keith White Jr in forum Nokia Lumia 1320
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-06-2016, 04:13 PM
  5. How to I Fix OneDrive for Business When It is Stuck Constantly Syncing 1 File?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2016, 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD