Which mobile was better lumia 650 or 950?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I am a great fan of microsoft., i hate to use android., i have a problem to choose which one was better

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I am a great fan of microsoft., i hate to use android., i have a problem to choose which one was better

"Best" is very subjective. We would need to know a lot more about how you use your phone.

Power User? Just the basics? Is price a huge factor? Etc...

hey hi., what about camera quality

650 has a passable camera. Great for day to day casual shots.

950 has a superior camera. Great for being creative and pushing your skills.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
What r the draw back of lumia 950.,Suggest me good windows phone condition is it must be looking good and stylish

950 and 950 XL are the top of the ladder for Windows Mobile right now. Looks are subjective.

If you want a powerhouse with a quality display, 950 may very well be for you. If you think the looks are plain, many agree. But you can put a nice case on it or even a more upscale back like these from Mozo: Products ? Mozo Accessories

I really like the classic good looks of the Brown Leather.

mozo-lumia950l-backcover-brown-leather-600x600.jpg

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
The 650 is by far the lesser set of hardware. Unless you're dying for a phone that looks like a reject iPhone, not sure why you'd like the 650's design, either. Neither is especially attractive, but I find the 650 to be downright ugly, and it's a slower device. There's a reason the 950 is hundred of dollars more.

Iain_S

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
nothing cheap about the polycarbonate that was used in the 950, is actually extremely strong, much stronger and durable than the iPhone 6 or Samsung galaxy. I wish folk would understand that plastic is actually not cheap and there is nothing wrong with using it on a flagship device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb