Which mobile was better lumia 650 or 950?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I am a great fan of microsoft., i hate to use android., i have a problem to choose which one was better

patcherd

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
The color of the logo and metal band and the overly rounded corners. I don't like that design, never have. It's why I liked the 930's design more than the 920's (especially the 930s that didn't have that hideous, light band). I mean, your opinion is that you don't need high-tech stuff. That's fine. That your standards are low for a phone doesn't mean the 650 isn't overpriced and underpowered. If you think the 650 is the best-looking Lumia, I recommend your next device be an iPhone 4. It's literally the ugliest Lumia I've seen, with only the 400 and 500 series as contenders.

If the 950 had been designed like that, I'd have been irate because it would have meant junk hardware. The 650's full of entry-level parts and given a much higher price tag because of that gaudy design. The 640 had better internals, relative to the market. The 650 is a gussied-up Lumia 520/521, given its processor class. It's what you buy when you want something shiny over something with good internals, which is why I see it as an iPhone reject--it looks like and iPhone, it fills the niche of an iPhone, and the person I'm replying to sounds like a traditional iPhone user--"it just works and it's pretty."

I might sound like an iPhone user but am not and never have been.

You sound irate already . Take a deep breath guy, it's really not that serious.

For me the 650 does "just work" and does look nice to boot. That's why i bought it. I had an 950 and this is what the 950/XL should have looked like IMHO.

I don't see my possessions as some kind of trophies'.

The processor is on the low side, but it has been the smoothest performance win 10 I have had yet out of box. I drive for a living. The navigation paired with my Bluetooth has been very reliable. I love the talk text ability of these device.

It really is a nice little device to use. Very happy with it. I switch between this and my BLU win HD LTE, which is running the latest win 10 OS public release.

Use what makes you happy friend, life is way to short :)

Last edited:

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
You sound irate already . Take a deep breath guy, it's really not that serious.

Literally stopped reading here. If that's the lead for your response, you've got nothing worth reading. If explaining my point is sounding irate, then whatever. Sorry I present my thoughts in something longer than a tweet. I forget that rationed arguments and full paragraphs are frowned upon here.

patcherd

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
I think anyone reading my post could understand what I was conveying about the 650.
Why are you bothered that someone doesn't agree with you about the look and performance of the 650 ?
I appreciate insights and peoples experiences with a particular product that they use, but have you ever tried a 650? It's a snappy little phone. Certainly not the speed of a 950, but it isn't painfully slow either.

No hard feelings Keith, lets just enjoy the things we have been blessed by God with.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans