Virus on Lumia535-Memory card full

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I'm using 8GB card on my Lumia 535. Recently it was full and was unable to format using mobile. So I open it using PC and it had lots of hidden files which seems to be virus. After formatting SD card and hard resetting the phone, it continuously hapenning.

avengerxp

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
did you plug your phone to a PC before this happened? as the mobile OS does not recognise EXE files and have it's own sandboxing for each app, can anyone tell me if this is possible?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm using 8GB card on my Lumia 535. Recently it was full and was unable to format using mobile. So I open it using PC and it had lots of hidden files which seems to be virus. After formatting SD card and hard resetting the phone, it continuously hapenning.

the hidden files could be map files, whatsapp cache, app data or anything else. Viruses for windows 10 mobile are unheard of at the moment. It could be more likely that your pc has a virus which then jumped to the sd card

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon